Image via weheartit (dreaming of sunnier climes!)
- The completely different person I transform into when I have to do some form of public speaking. Nervous, stammering, eyes down. I really need to work on this!
- Slipping a million times on the ice resulting in a very weird walk to avoid falling over. (Thankfully lots of people were doing this)
- Arriving slightly early to something and forgetting my phone that day, resulting in standing around awkwardly whilst others chatted. On the plus side, I learnt a lot about a species of crab that was on a poster...
- Being completely outdone by a 7 and 9 year old at several board games whilst I was babysitting. Only that would happen to me!
- Finding Jennifer's stunning home via ABM. Guys, this is what my future home will look like.
- Speaking of beautiful things, this Sigur Ros video featuring Elle Fanning is beautiful. I saw it when it first came out but I re-watched it today and it is still just as stunning.
- Losing 2lb. YES. It's a start.
- Planning things to do when the weather warms up to beat these January blues. (It works a treat.)
- Snuggles with my cat where he hugs my hand with his paws. Aww!
- Making mini snowmen with the rapidly melting snow, complete with baby scarves :)
What have you guys been up to this week?