Image via weheartit
- There is no embarrassment to describe the inadvertently-creepy smile and wave I gave to a girl I know who didn't see for five seconds as I stood there awkwardly, creepily waving. It was awful.
- Hiccuping really loudly in the quiet section of the library... oops.
- Spending half an hour perfecting the list of people-I'd-like-to-meet-and-have-dinner-with, and then realising how sad this is.
- Working out that I'll never get through the Game of Thrones books by the time season three starts. :(
- Having loads of packages arrive! There's nothing better than getting a package.
- Finding loads of old postcards from 10+ years ago, one from a childhood friend and others from my grandparents. ♥
- My new Carpe Diem journal! I'll show it next week hopefully :)
- Having painted nails. What an amazing way to be creative and look polished.
- The good feedback I've been getting on my university work recently.
- Exciting emails!
- FINALLY reuniting my reindeer slipper with its counterpart after a month. I enjoy the simple things in life. ;)